- Launch of Mechanical, Electrical and Building Fabric Maintenance Services Framework
By Keeley Blackburn
12th Jan 2016
We are pleased to inform you that the Mandatory Standstill Period has now passed without challenge and providing we receive the necessary paperwork back from the successful suppliers we are hoping to launch this framework on 11 January 2016.
The new framework has been split into 13 regional lots and is designed to meet our members' requirements for the provision of maintenance services for mechanical and electrical plant and equipment and building fabric. The general types of services that this framework will cover include all or part of the following elements: -
- Planned Preventative Maintenance for all electrical, heating, air conditioning, water and ventilation systems
- Response Maintenance for all electrical, heating, air conditioning, water and ventilation systems
- Servicing and maintenance of specialist systems such as Fire Detection and Alarm, Access Control, CCTV, Intruder Alarm, Disabled Refuge Alarm, BMS
- Provision of statutory certification and risk assessments
- Safety Checks for gas, emergency lighting, security and fire systems
- Lift / Hoist Maintenance
- Catering Equipment Maintenance
- Thermal Imaging of Distribution Boards
- Automated / Motorised Door Maintenance
- Lightning Protection Maintenance
- Response Maintenance for building fabric components e.g. doors, windows, locks, shelving, furniture, partitions, ceilings, flooring
- Plumbing works including maintenance, repair and operation of water, drainage and sewerage infrastructure and building systems.
Please see the spreadsheet below which details the successful suppliers and the lots they were awarded to.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact Keeley Blackburn at email@example.com