By Lee Duckworth
3rd Jan 2018
CPC are delighted to partner with the Academies Event to offer complimentary places to our members. CPC will be exhibiting at the event on 28 February 2018 at old Trafford Stadium, Manchester. The Academies Event 2018 is the largest academies event in the North. To ensure you don’t miss out email Sean at Sean@onecpd.co.uk to register your complimentary place.
- Sam Henson, Head of Information, National Governance Association (NGA)
- Tom Clark, Chair, FASNA
- Geoff Stevenson, Area Director, Lancashire and West Yorkshire, Ambition School Leadership
- Chris Kay, Executive Finance Officer, Tudor Grange Academies Trust
- Duncan Baldwin, Deputy Director of Policy, Association of School and College Leaders (ASCL)
View full conference programme
What will be discussed?
- Latest policy and expert advice concerning academy conversion, as well as advice for academies looking to joining a MAT
- Making sense of the issues affecting academies across the country
- Strengthening leadership in academies and trusts as a crucial element of success
- The qualities leaders need to harness in order to bring meaningful and successful change to their school
- Exploring what good financial management looks like and the key take-aways from a successful case study
- Making sense of the funding available for schools and how to maximise its impact
- Strengthening structures of governance and management: what all academies should know
To ensure you don’t miss out email Sean at Sean@onecpd.co.uk to register your complimentary place or contact the Salford Professional Development Team for further information.
The Academies Event 2018 is hosted by Salford Professional Development.