CPC's RPA+ is available for those Academies and Free Schools that intend on using the EFA's Risk Protection Arrangement (RPA) instead of conventional insurance.
RPA+ provides a quick and easy questionnaire-based method of obtaining competitive insurance quotations for some of the elements that aren't provided by the RPA, namely:
- Motor Vehicles and Occasional Business Use
- Overseas Travel
- Engineering Damage Insurance and Inspection Services
- Works of Art
RPA+ was developed by CPC in partnership with Risk2Value Limited by way of an EU tendered framework which began on 1st July 2016 for an initial 2 year period. What is a Framework?
How to access RPA+
- Join CPC. Are you already a member of CPC? If not, joining CPC is a very simple process and membership is completely free of charge.
- Once you have confirmed you are a member, download the questionnaire
- Email your completed questionnaire to our market leading providers Aon & Zurich and copy CPC in:
Please try to allow two weeks for insurers to respond.
- Our providers will respond directly to you with their quotes.