The purpose of this framework agreement is to deliver an efficient and compliant route to market, by minimising the resource and providing value for money. The products services covered under this framework agreement are:
- Lot 1: Microsoft for Microsoft software and license procurement and support inclusive of maintenance and renewal, also including consultancy
- Lot 2A: Adobe ETLA Agreements (site licenses, multi-site or unlimited)
- Lot 2B: Adobe VIP/CLP Agreements, CLP including perpetual licenses and optional upgrade protection and VIP including named user/device subscription licenses
- Lot 3: VMWare including all VMware software
- Lot 4: Other for miscellaneous software and license procurement including IT Security software and support
- Lot 5: Software Services including software asset management software procurement, software auditing services and professional services
All lots cover maintenance, renewal and consultancy of the relevant products.
Awarded from 1st December 2016 to 30th November 2019 with a possible extension to 30th November 2020
Important: Please read our dedicated User Guide.
It is required reading if you are considering using this framework: